About Flobbadob

Flobbadob is a fanzine that focusses solely on the work of production company BBV who have a wide variety of work in the field of Doctor Who spin-offs. Their work ranges from video series that depict characters who could almost have been the Doctor to audio stories which lift characters straight from the Doctor Who universe. Flobbadob is meant as a celebration of this great body of work and aims to shed light on its beginnings as well as reviewing and documenting some of its releases.

I call on all writers who would like to add content to the fanzine to get in touch with me by emailing me at flobbadob_fanzine@hotmail.co.uk or sending me a message on facebook at www.facebook.com/andrewdmyers

Cheers guys. Hopefully together we can make a really good fanzine.

Andrew

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Hunting for Writers, Illustrators, and Reviewers

Dear folks,

I am currently looking for writers, illustrators, and reviewers for the fanzine. If anyone would like to contribute please send your stuff to flobbadob_fanzine@hotmail.co.uk

I'll email you back whatever and let you know what I think of the piece. More often than not it'll end up in. Probably.

I'd love to hear from you. I'm especially keen to find some illustrators.

Cheers guys. Remember to email flobbadob_fanzine@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I'm up for an illustration or two. As youknow I designed and built the Cyberon costumes in 'Cyberon', so I'm happy to provide an interview too.

    ReplyDelete